Job Title: Shop Fabricator
Job Level: Entry-level (Non-supervisory)
Finish natural stone counter top edges and support production schedule as needed.
- Read work orders to determine what edges are to be finished.
- Navigate computer to obtain measurements of pieces.
- Polish edges and fabricate parts from natural stone and quartz.
- Work independently or within a team of coworkers.
- Safely able to lift work pieces in excess of 75lbs.
- Work with different types of epoxies.
- Use pneumatic grinder with various abrasives to complete task at hand.
Education HS Degree minimum with preferred computer experience in CAD.
- Varied power tool operation
- Ability to read measurements in standard and metric.
- Ability to stand on feet for at least 8 hours a day.
- AutoCAD exposure is a plus, but can be taught on the job.
Licensure/Certification Clean Driving Record preferred, reliable transportation a must
|Job Category||Immediate Opening|