Job Title: Slab Templater/Installer
Job Level: Mid-level (Non-supervisory)
Accurately measure and install slab parts that will compose countertops, fireplaces, and other bathroom parts in new home construction or renovation.
- Measure and complete accurate template drawing that is ready for in house fabrication.
- Meet with clients and work out details on sizes, shapes and layouts of pieces.
- Work independently or within a team of coworkers.
- Safely able to lift work pieces in excess of 75lbs into position.
- Work with different types of 2 part epoxies to glue joints together and repair parts.
- Use different kinds of power tools to prepare for material installation or installation itself.
Education HS Degree minimum with preferred computer experience in CAD.
- 3-5 years trade related experience in trade or Finish Carpentry
- Varied power tool operation
- Ability to read measurements in standard and metric.
- AutoCAD exposure is a plus, but can be taught on the job.
Licensure/Certification Clean Driving Record